Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Day of holidays

Hello whoever is reading this.
I have finally decided to take action against my procrastination habit.. It will be hard.. but I'm sure I will do just fine. I have officially quit facebook until the next holidays, and will only be on msn. Yes I have decided to quit games as well... in search of other more valuable things.. like my relationship and hobbies such as reading and playing the saxophone.. (its covered in a layer of dust...)

I am actually looking forward to school and I hope this coming term will bring me success.

MOTUTAPU-------------
Was, an amazing experience.. Kayaking, Beach Clean up, Waka-ing.. they were all great, but the really cool thing I learnt was how to save whales XD.
Taking turns at cooking was also very fun, and meeting all the new people.. Mr Joe.. haha
Our trip on the last day to Rangitoto was amazing, and im sure I've said this plenty of times, but the view on the Summit.. it just mind blowing. I could have stayed up there all day. ^^

The time not to become a father is eighteen years before a war.
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)
Bye bye.. and keep smiling :)http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/junkonekobasu/peace-sign-1.gif

2 comments: