Sunday, February 14, 2010

School

Oh wow. its been so long.. neglecting my blog.. rofl
So. LOL argh I fail at everything, screw it no facebook, youtube or games!! BUT THEY ARE SOO AWESOME.... lol i keep going back >.>
Chinese New year was awesome :) I got moneeyyyy$$$$ and fooodddd ^.^, hehe..
so many tests next week... I should be studying.. but nooo xP. Extended essay is coming up.. im worried lmao. Today I went to Giga.. im disappointed in myself. =|
Eh I don't have the time or the energy to write a lot for blogs now, and everyday is just a repetition of the next.
Dragonboating tomorrow. happy?! ^.^ YES.
ECC was kinda a success lol, the rubbish we picked up varied from Beer bottles from like agessss ago (20 century) to like, Natural Confectionery Lollie packets lmao. Looking forward to Table Tennis interschools starting this friday, and also I want to organise an interschool chess team, :) even though we'll get our ass kicked rofl.
Thank you and good bye :P
Today Confucius Say:
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Confucius

2 comments:

  1. where do you guys go dragonboating? o.o I heard AIC goes to viaduct basin too but I didn't see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad... why two graves,,, isnt that a fail revenge

    ReplyDelete