Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holidays

Wow jeez time really does fly when your having fun... I realised I can't update this blog everyday... too hard lmao. Well so for the past 5 days since I last posted something.. I really haven't been doing much stuff... nearly finished with Akutagawa's novel thingy.. OMG.OMG.OMG. still haven't done my chemistry lab, surprise surprise?! And I can't do it tomorrow either cause I'm out all day... Argh Happy Birthday Miji and Karl :)... sorry I can't make it to your party Karl (if your reading this)... change the date :P.

Oh yes mums birthday tomorrow, I need to think of something creative to give her... =\ my sister always beats me at this.. I often always resort to buying a box of favorites or some "Roses" (chocolate). My mum always likes my sister's "hand drawn gift cards" decorated and made especially for mum ==" (envy >:[] ). I guess it really is the thought that counts..

And from now on I'll try to add a quote down at the bottom of every blog for whoever is reading this to think about :)
So thats about it for today,
Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.

Ashley Montague

Chao for now!~

No comments:

Post a Comment