Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holidays

Hello once again;
I have decided to do my chemistry lab report after the SATs, only 8 more days to go..
I am nervous as hell just thinking about the length of the exam.... Relaxing doesn't help much either... Nearly finished re-reading The Turn of the Screw bHenry James.. according to Mr Silver its the greatest ghost story every written. (speaking of Henry James, I'll post a quote from him this time)
*Yawn* been eating so much chocolate lately and not enough exercise... its so hot today!... im sweating like crazy (or maybe its just the chocolate?).
So thats all that really mattered to me lately.. :P

The only obligation to which in advance we may hold a novel, without incurring the accusation of being arbitrary, is that it be interesting.

Henry James (1843 - 1916)
Cya'll later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment