Sunday, January 24, 2010

Holidays

Oh noes, February 4th is approaching ever so quickly? I should really start studying today.. ill do my chemistry lab next week.. I swear I will give up Facebook and Games as soon as school starts lol.. and hopefully stop procrastinating *Fingers Crossed*...

Its so hard to fill up a blog during the holidays.. everything is done so systematically.. lmao currently im looking at my sister practice for her play on nature.. shes so pro lol... Oh yeah, lol that reminds me... Im getting really paranoid lol, shes learned kung fu for like a few months now, and she is getting really really strong lmao. She hits me for no reason and it actually hurts -.-"

My mother's friend and their son just came back from a holiday in NZ, their child is about 5 years old i think... Its so funny just thinking about how i was like that.. 9/10 years ago.. lol hes so crack up. Its kinda good because now that hes here, my sister won't bother me anymore when I'm busy... The other day I was "borrowing" some jelly from my sister and the kid got like.. agitated, he did this pose from like ultraman or something, and started chasing after me.. lmao his expression was crack :P Looks like my sister has found a guardian angel XD

Ok theres nothing else to talk about.. so I should go :P

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
Cya guys :P

No comments:

Post a Comment