Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bored at home

Well, nothing happened today so idk what to say... =S I ended up being so bored I climbed to around the balconies of the whole house, like spider man. Im never trying that again, a) The Neighbours probably thought I was mentally handicapped, b) I NEARLY missed and could have fallen to my death c) The balconies are made from this... stony sandy mixture, with little rocks poking out, so it hurt really bad when I leaned all my fat against it.
>_>
I should start revising for IOCs but I wanna see what Mr Silver has planned first.. >_>
So yeah, thats about it ~_~
The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.
Esther Dyson, Interview in Time Magazine, October 2005
P.S I actually think the internet is more like a drug, once your onto it, you can't do without it. ~_~ It can be helpful and harmful at the same time =P

2 comments:

  1. lol don't call me child >:O If I was Jewish I would be considered a man =P. You are correct about the bored part tho, either that or I'm just crazy.

    ReplyDelete