Saturday, June 5, 2010

End of Exams.

Well, almost the end :)
Tuesday will be my last exam, Chinese B SL Paper 2 T_T....
Well, its been quite a while since I last updated my blog, 2 months ago to be precise. I remember I started off blogging, with energy and excitement... Haha I feel ashamed to say this but now I think its become a burden. Don't worry, these 2 months has made me want to start blogging again.

Whats that? You want to know what I think I'll be getting this term? Here is what I honestly think I will be getting:
Mandarin B: 6
English A1: 6
Maths : 6
Chemistry : 6
Biology : 6 (hopefully)
Economics : 5.
So you see, I am probably getting a 35 this term... (T_T).... Ugh my grades are just going downhill, whats happening?!?!*
*(Maybe cause I decided downloading games again was a good idea, right before exams...)

I've just spent the past 2 days doing God knows what... and the only moment I actually enjoyed was yesterday when I spent some quality family time with my sister... haven't done that in so long... We watched Shrek 2 ^^.

Well, something interesting happened yesterday, I was watching watching movies downstairs yesterday, drinking my tea and generally just wasting my time. Then out of nowhere, this dog appeared in my backyard, I mean I know cats can climb over fences and stuff but dogs? o_O??.
Anyways, it went over to my 2 Worm farms with fresh compost inside, and decided to let out a load, right in front of the worm farms. TBH I actually don't like house pets... dogs, cats, fish, w/e... So this dog got me pretty angry, (But at the same time I was pretty scared to approach it, from all the stories of dogs giving rabies I've heard...) so I opened the door and shooed it away. but the strange thing is, it disappeared around the corner, and when I followed it around the corner, it was gone. GONE. O_O. You might think that it might have just ran away or something, but it was an enclosed fence, where could it have gone o_o". This was at night and I had just watched a horror movie with dogs in it.. So I had a hard time falling asleep... (Yes I know, I was scared hahaha)
You might think that this isn't interesting, but you know, AIC makes your life so astronomically boring that even the weirdest things can be interesting.
--------------------------
Back to talking about school..oh yeah, I failed to get into the Asian Science camp.. *SIGH*..
Now I just want to get into realise the dream, =P it sounds interesting...
--------------------------
I dont even know what I'm rambling on about anymore... Eco commentary, English IOC, Science Labs and Group 4 projects... ugh I hate my life.

Anyways, ciao for now... i just really want this term to be over T_T

---------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. :O THE LAW OF DISAPPEARING OBJECTS
    I dropped my phone today and the battery cover just vanished. weird stuff is happening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! haha did you end up finding it? >_<

    ReplyDelete